Welcome to Venitian!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for Venitian’s Website, located at https://venitian.co.in. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
- Do not continue to use Venitian, if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
- All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of India.
License: Unless otherwise stated, Venitian and its licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Venitian. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Venitian for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:-
- Republish material from Venitian.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Venitian.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Venitian.
- Redistribute content from Venitian.
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Venitian not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Venitian, its agents, and affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
Venitian. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You, with this grant Venitian a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.co.in community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses.
- the organization does not have any negative records with us.
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Venitian.; and
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive.
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Venitian’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.